Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Isaac Jones: "Tell that white b____ to suck my ___!"

S. Hall:

Julie was a wonderful person. She was beautiful, funny and had a truly good heart. She was a daughter and a sister and to me she was a friend. She was taken from us all in cold blood and nothing else. Not in the midst of a psychotic episode, but in cold blood. Her mother and father and sisters and friends had to listen to those horrible tapes in court where Julie is heard panicked and crying "Oh my God, he's trying to get my gun!" A short time later you hear Isaac, the one whose life, some of you think has value, say "I'm glad I killed the b____, " and "Tell that white b____ to suck my ___!" For that, he deserved to die!

And the fact that he's sorry now for what he did means nothing. He's not sorry for murdering Julie. He's sorry that he got caught and faces some prison time. My only hope now, since he will be in prison less than the amount of time that Julie got to live, is that he lives every day in fear while in prison and that he has a miserable existence the rest of his life. I hope that the demons he invented to get out of first-degree murder become his reality in prison and the rest of his life.

I'm not really sure how the people in that jury can have a clean conscience. As I read that woman's poem, I wanted to throw up. I cannot believe she was writing poetry and fighting to stay awake while hearing Julie's parents,' sisters and friends cries in the court room. Shame on you!

Appalled By Isaac Jones Verdict

Was Isaac Jones Insane When He Killed A Police Officer?

Isaac Jones Guilty Of Lesser Charge

Isaac Jones Found Guilty Of Second-Degree Murder

Isaac Jones Should Be Held Responsible For His Actions

Jurors told of slain officer's last words

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats