Friday, October 06, 2006

Somalian immigrant kills his own children

Reuters:

Four children were found dead in the Louisville, Kentucky, apartment of a Somalian immigrant who entered police headquarters on Friday and announced, "I killed my family," police said.

"His statement was, 'I killed my family.' The assumption is that he is the father," Louisville Police Lt. Col. Philip Turner said.

Police would not disclose how the four children, the eldest aged 8, were killed. A woman, believed to be the children's mother, was found conscious but with a head injury in the same public housing apartment.

"We had language issues with the lady," Turner said, noting they were Somalian immigrants.

Turner said the man was in custody and would be charged with four counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.

"We've had a tragedy in Louisville," Turner said.

4 Kids Found Dead, Man Admits Slayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats