Friday, November 03, 2006

Police in Spain's North African enclave of Melilla have arrested two men believed to have taken part in Islamic bombings in Casablanca in 2003

Reuters:

The two men are suspected of being members of the Moroccan Islamic Combat Group and may have helped organise the attacks which killed 45 people including 12 of the 14 suicide bombers, it said.

"The investigation indicates that these two people are linked to the international radical Islamic movement within groups who are dedicated to logistical support for terrorist structures," the statement said.

Police were still searching the homes of the two men and had so far found documents, diskettes and a telescope.

One was a 43-year-old Moroccan with a Belgian passport and the other, aged 31, was from Melilla itself, the ministry said.

2 seized over Casablanca bombings

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Arthur said...

What namely you're saying is a terrible blunder.
used furniture Toronto | Irish recipes | walk in clinic

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home


View My Stats