Friday, September 09, 2005

2000 Katrina Relief Dollars for Illegals

D.A. King:

Anyone who has spent more than an hour studying illegal immigration can see what’s coming.

Yep…you can bet your Uncle Zamarripa’s weekly remittance check that illegal aliens are not only going to receive American taxpayer “disaster relief” …but that soon they will have the $2000 debit card in hand.

Wells Fargo is in for a windfall.

The Website for FEMA lists a phone number [800 621 3362]…so I called – just because I wanted to be wrong.

After I listened to the English language announcement, the Spanish language announcement and pressed “one for English” the 15-minute wait with piano elevator music in my ear produced the voice of Marsha, a very cheerful FEMA employee.

I asked Marsha if my [imaginary] friends who did not have Social Security numbers could apply for hurricane Katrina disaster relief.

“No…sorry” she replied, “Not unless they have an ITIN or an EIN …or have a child with a Social Security number.

“Do they have children”? She asked. Since I was calling solely for my personal information, and wanted to cover all available angles - I told Marsha that I was calling for more than one person, [if I can have one imaginary friend, I can have several!] that one of my friends does have an ITIN , and the others have a child who was born in the U.S. - and has a Social Security number. To be sure of what was happening, I asked – “can they apply for disaster relief using those numbers”?

“Yes”, was the answer, “let’s begin the application”

I thanked Marsha, told her “we” would call back later.

I wasn’t wrong. Illegal aliens are getting mortgage loans by improperly using the ITIN…who can be surprised that they will now get a taxpayer funded $ 2000 debit card?

One more thought…imagine the outcry from La Raza, MALDEF and the rest of the illegal alien lobby if they do not get the debit card.

Katrina Victims to Get $2K Debit Cards

Bush to request $51.8 billion for Katrina relief

Mortgages For Illegal Aliens: Are Banks The Treason Industry?

Despite Post-Schwarzenegger Spin, Hispanics Not “In Play”

Mexico's Fox Says U.S. to Give Disaster Aid to Illegal Migrants

Bush Now in the Eye of a Political Firestorm

The MexiChurian Candidate?

Quietly, Employer Sanctions Have Been Abandoned

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats